Under a pretty green banner, Urban Land Army now offers vegetable garden consulting.
We know it’s cold and wet and bitter right now, but doesn’t that garden look full of possibility through the window?
Winter is a great time to think about this year’s gardening wins and losses, and what you want to grow next year. If you need some help with laying out a planting and harvesting schedule, starting seeds indoors, designing new or old garden beds, or picking out seeds and plants from the catalogue, we can help.
Kinder, gentler days.
We offer a variety of consulting services by the hour as well as complete vegetable gardening packages for everyone from the beginner to the time-strapped to the urban homesteader.
- Vegetable garden planning and design
- One-on-one garden coaching or classes in the garden with your friends
- Hands-on instruction with soil preparation, seeding, planting & harvesting
- Composting solutions
- Customized garden planners and pocket guides
We specialize in:
- Vegetable gardening for beginners
- Organic growing methods and permaculture design
- Growing a lot in a small space
- Bringing in the birds, good bugs, and butterflies
- Balcony and container gardening
Our goal is to help you build your gardening skills and grow a vegetable garden that would make your grandma proud.
There is still time to plant a fall garden and now is the perfect time to start building soil for spring planting.
Contact us to arrange a free half-hour consultation.
We’ll bring our clipboard and find out what you have and what you want. Then, if you like our ideas, we can get started on a digging plan.
Sandy Pederson, Proprietor
206 932 5880
We are all-organic, all the time.
We are based in West Seattle, but love to travel. Contact us to see if your yard is within range.